Information pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 and consensus
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the EU Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR) and relating to the personal data that KWEZI SRL, in the person of the legal representative Pro tempore, located in Viale D.Zaccagna,6 – 54033 CARRARA (MS) – VAT 01210770457 will collect from you, in the execution of a contract of which you are a part or to execute precontractual activities on your request, we communicate you the following:
1.Controller of the treatment and responsible of the personal data protection
Controller of the treatment is KWEZI SRL (hereinafter referred to also as “CONTROLLER OF THE TREATMENT”) in the person of the legal representative Pro tempore, located in Viale D.Zaccagna, 6 – 54033 CARRARA (MS). The Controller can be contacted for every communication concerning privacy at following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.Purposes of data treatment and legal basis of the treatment
The Controller treats the persona data of the natural persons, legal persons, individual companies and/or sole proprietorships and/or independent contractors (“Concerned”) for the following purposes:
- need to execute a contract of which the Concerned is a part or to execute precontractual activities on his demand. That necessity represents the legal basis that legitimizes the resulting treatments. The provision of the necessary data represents, depending on the case, a contractual obligation or a requirement necessary for the conclusion of the contract; in absence of them the Controller would be unable to establish the relationship or to execute it;
- need to fulfill legal obligations (ex. obligations under the anti-money laundering legislation, provisions issued by the Supervisory Authorities, by the Magistracy, etc.etc). That need represents the legal basis that legitimizes the resulting treatments. The provision of the necessary data for these purposes represents a legal obligation; in absence of them the Controller would be unable to establish the relationships and could have the obligation to make reports;
- need to carry out economic activity of production, design, installation, trading and testing of plants and new and second-hand machinery in general and their spare parts and for any manufacturing activity as well as tools, abrasives and accessories for quarrying and processing marbles, granites and stones in general. The provision of the necessary data for these purposes represents, depending on the case, a legal obligation or a requirement necessary for the conclusion of the contract; in absence of them the Controller would be unable to establish the relationship or to execute it;
- need to carry out consulting activity concerning he activities as per point n.3; The provision of the necessary data for these purposes represents, depending on the case, a legal obligation or a requirement necessary for the conclusion of the contract; in absence of them the Controller would be unable to establish the relationship or to execute it.
The personal data personal may be treated by both paper and computer files (including portable devices) and treated in ways strictly necessary for the purposes indicated above.
3.Consequences of failure to communicate the personal data
As regards the personal data relating to the execution of points a,b,c,d, above of which you are a part, or relating to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (for example the obligations related to the keeping of accounting and tax records), the failure of personal data communication prevents the completion of the contractual relationship and/or in any case the possibility of executing and developing a commercial and contractual cooperation, and to fulfill the contractual obligations deriving from points a, b, c, d above.
- Data retention
Your personal data, object of a treatment to the aforesaid purposes, will be kept for the duration of the contract and, afterwards, for the time for which the Controller is subject to conservation obligations for tax purposes of for other purposes, by legal or regulatory provisions.
- Data communication
Your personal data can be communicated to:
a)consultants and accountants or lawyers who provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
- b) banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
c)subjects who process the data in execution of specific legal obligations;
- d) judicial or administrative authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- Profiling and diffusion of the data
Your personal data are neither subjected to diffusion nor to any decisional process fully automated, including profiling.
- Rights of the Concerned
Among the rights granted to you by GDPR we list those of:
- request to the Controller to access your personal data and the information related to them; the correction of the incorrect data or the integration of the incomplete ones; the cancellation of the personal data concerning you (in case of one of the conditions indicated in art.17, paragraph 1 of GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions stated in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation on your personal data treatment (upon the occurrence of one of the hypotheses stated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of GDPR);
- request and obtain from the Controller- in case the legal basis of the treatment is the contract or the consent, and the same is carried out by automated systems – your personal data in a format which is structured and readable by automatic device, also in order to communicate this data to another data Controller (c.d. right of the portability of the personal data);
- oppose at any time to the personal data treatment in case of particular situations that concern you;
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the treatment is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and involves common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (for example data that reveal your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious convictions, health status or sexual life). The treatment based on the consent and given before the revocation of the same, keeps, anyway, its lawfulness.
- *propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Guarantor Authority for the protection of the personal data www.garanteprivacy.it).